Assurance and related services
We perform both statutory and non statutory audits to a wide range of organisations ranging from privately owned companies to not for profit organisations. We conduct our audit in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (ISAs). Related services we provide include forensic audits, internal control and systems review, review of financial statements and due diligence. We have highly skilled and experienced staff that constantly undergo training to ensure that they are up to date with changes in the profession.
Our staff deploys a wide range of skills across a broad spectrum of activities and clients. In the same Audit department, staff is actively involved in the development of practical application of accounting and financial reporting systems. Some of the specifics in the functional area include:
- Updating accounting records for a variety of clients,
- Assisting client in implementation of financial packages,
- Training client accounting staff, and
- Preparation of financial statements that comply with applicable financial reporting frameworks.
We can help our clients engage in effective tax planning to manage their company’s overall liability. Our experienced Tax professionals can assist clients in recognizing the tax consequences of business moves, and support and advocate your tax position. We stay ahead of pending changes so we can analyse how new tax laws and regulations will affect our clients’ companies.
We provide the following tax services:
- Prepare a computation of taxable income in respect of each accounting period in accordance with the provisions of the Income Tax Act.
- Subject to clients approval submitting to the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority the tax return.
- Responding to any queries raised by the assessor on the computations, reporting to clients and advising them as necessary on any contentious or disputed matters. We will thereupon negotiate the agreement of the figures and advise clients you of liabilities and due dates of payment.
- We lodge notices of objection against excessive or incorrect assessments when such assessment notices are received by us.
The following are some of the company secretarial services we provide:
- Preparation of minutes of directors meetings/ resolutions of directors and connected statutory returns, if any, in accordance with instructions given by you.
- Preparation of documentation relating to Annual General Meeting and Annual Return.
- Preparation of minutes of any Extraordinary General Meetings of shareholders, if required and preparation of the necessary statutory returns in connection therewith.
- Render statutory returns to the Registrar of Companies as required in the Companies Act of Zimbabwe.
- Maintaining the statutory records of the company.
- Allowing accessibility of public domain documents
- Carry all duties of the company secretaries required by your company.